This quick and easy Chicken Mozzarella Pasta recipe is perfect for busy school nights. You can make Chicken Mozzarella Pasta in less than 30 minutes!
Ready to shop for delicious Campbell Soup Company products? Hover over the photo above to click through to Walmart.com and purchase them!
As much as I love the long, lazy days of summer, part of me craves the routine of the school year. Easing back into routine can be as difficult for parents as it is for kids. To reduce some stress this back to school season, I’m planning more quick and easy meal ideas, like this Chicken Mozzarella Pasta. Made with Prego® Italian Sauce, Swanson® Premium Chicken, and farfalle pasta, all purchased from Walmart, this 30 minute meal tastes like it has been cooking all day.
I am a huge fan of taking a little help from the store on busy weeknights. I enjoy using jarred sauces like Prego® Italian Sauce because it tastes homemade with the perfect balance of sweet and savory Italian flavor. It has a rich flavor, color, and thickness that come from hours of simmering, yet I didn’t have to do the work.
Heart healthy Swanson® Premium Chicken is already cooked and ready to use for quick and everyday meals, like Chicken Mozzarella Pasta. Adding a protein component to balance our meal is important to me. This is a wonderful low fat option that I keep on hand in my pantry.
What is great about this easy meal is that you can have this Chicken Mozzarella Pasta on the table in less than 30 minutes. While your kids finish up their homework and unpack their backpacks, you can whip up this complete meal with relatively no mess!
I picked up everything I needed to make this Chicken Mozzarella Pasta while shopping at my local Walmart. I even found V8 Splash® which is packed with a good source of essential antioxidant vitamins A & C. It’s available in a variety of fruity flavors the whole family will love, made with real fruit and vegetables!
- 1/2 pound farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup Prego® Italian Sauce
- 1 can Swanson® Premium Chicken
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 - 2 sprigs of parsley or basil for garnish, if desired
- Cook farfalle according to package instructions. Drain pasta, do not rinse.
- Return pasta pot to same burner.
- Add 1/2 cup Prego® Italian Sauce and 1 can Swanson® Premium Chicken.
- Stir until well combined and chicken begins to break up. Heat through, about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked farfalle to pan with chicken and sauce mixture. Stir well.
- Add 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese. Stir to combine.
- Pour Chicken Mozzarella Pasta into serving dish. Garnish with fresh parsley or basil, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
This looks so delicious. Great idea for busy school nights. #client