Summer is almost here friends! Are you ready? I am so looking forward to long, lazy days at the beach, relaxing nights by the fire, and simple, delicious desserts enjoyed with friends. These no bake cheesecake bites are perfect for packing on a picnic, taking to a backyard celebration, tailgating at a game; basically, they’re the perfect summer dessert because they’re quick and easy! I love desserts, but who wants to heat up the oven during the summer months? Not this girl!
What I love about these no bake cheesecake bites is that they’re rich and flavorful, yet made with better for you ingredients than a traditional cheesecake. The Greek yogurt is packed with protein [making these totally acceptable for breakfast!], and low-fat cream cheese reduces the overall fat and calories!
You don’t need much time to assemble these no bake cheesecake bites, either. Which makes them perfect for summer days when you don’t want to be trapped inside. You will want to make them early in the day, so they’ll be ready to go by evening! [Note: These are also perfect for making during the holidays when your oven is booked solid!]
Because everyone has a different idea of the perfect no bake cheesecake bite, I make these simple and pure. You can top them with you favorite topping, or simply pop one into your mouth as is! With this dessert, there are no rules!
Trust me when I say that these do not taste any different than a big ol’ slice of cheesecake. They are so creamy and will satisfy your dessert cravings like nobody’s business. Remember the lemon juice, though, to ensure your no bake cheesecake bites taste like New York style cheesecake.
- 5-6 Sheets Graham crackers, crushed
- 2 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 package low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 7 oz. container 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 - 3 TBSP of sugar
- 1 TBSP pure vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP pure lemon juice
- Prepare mini muffin tin by lightly coating the pan with non-stick spray.
- Stir all crust ingredients together using a small rubber spatula. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each mini muffin tin, pressing down to make an even crust.
- Place in freezer until ready to use.
- Attach the whisk to your stand mixer.
- Whisk the room temperature low-fat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined. Use a clean rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Spoon the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crusts.
- Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours before enjoying.
- Top with fresh blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries for a bright summer dessert.
- Add 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips to the cheesecake mixture for a winter treat.
- Pumpkin cheesecake is a fall favorite, stir in 1/4 cup canned pumpkin into the cheesecake mixture.